Hydro Life 300 Series Model 300-G Filtration System 52641 for Home
The Hydro Life 300-G water filter housing is a durable sump designed for longevity and value that includes a pressure valve. Installation is a simple multi-step process that most anyone can do with a basic set of tools. Filter change out takes moments for less downtime. When combined with Hydro Life KDF filters water purification capabilities excel beyond many competitors.
- Ideal for steamers and ice machines where a sediment filter is not needed, 2.5 GPM flow rate
- Keeps ice and beverage equipment operating efficiently and reduces maintenance costs
- One-step filtration system with premium carbon filter cartridge
- Granular Activated Carbon removes rust, lead, dirt, chlorine, lime scale, unpleasant taste and bad odor from your water. KDF media prevents lime scale and bacteria growth when filter is not in use
- Includes water pressure gauge
Hydro Life 300-G Replacement Specifications:
- Part Number: 300-G (52641)
- Dimensions: 15"x9-1/4"x5-1/4"
- Inlet/ Outlet Connections: 1/2" FPT
- Filter Life: 3,000 gallons; 6 months
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 20-100 PSI Non-Shock
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 F
- Usage: Ice machines, steamers, equipment where a prefilter is not needed