Hydro Life 300 Series Model 300-HF Filtration System 52643
The high flow design of the Hydro Life 300-HF water filter housing system is engineered for larger ice machines and other equipment where flow rates are crucial to prevent over-heating or icing-up. Like other triple filter systems you have 3 sumps, but unlike those units the all too important pre-filter is larger at 20 inches in length. The greater amount of filter media means that even increased flow rates won't diminish the effective capture or reduction of sediment, dirt, and rust. Limescale can damage equipment, result in extended downtime for repairs, and cost your money. Invest in a highly effective filtration system today and save yourself the headache tomorrow.
- Ideal for steamers and ice machines that require higher flow rates, 5 GPM flow rate
- Keeps ice and beverage equipment operating efficiently and reduces maintenance costs
- Three-step filtration system with 20" sediment filter cartridge and two premium carbon filter cartridges
- Granular Activated Carbon removes rust, lead, dirt, chlorine, lime scale, unpleasant taste and bad odor from your water
- KDF media prevents lime scale and bacteria growth when filter is not in use
Hydro Life 300-HF Replacement Specifications:
- Part Number: 300-HF (52643)
- Dimensions: 25"x29"x6"
- Inlet/ Outlet Connections: 1/2" FPT
- Filter Life: 3,000 gallons; 6 months
- Flow Rate: 5 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 20-100 PSI Non-Shock
- Opertaing Temperature: 33-100 F
- Usage: Ice machines and steamers